Reviews for "Dark"

I love this so far, I'm doing a letsplay if you'd like to see it on youtube (same name).
The ambient music really gets you into the game and I understand the way the character is feeling.
I'm not even sure what to suggest that would make this better other than maybe having the music get more intense or change over time. like for anger being more harsh than denial. The shifting of the character was a nice design as well.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Cool lets play :)

Seven Stages Of Death. Its very good.

Thanks dude!

amazing

Thanks!

... wow... i believe the difficulty represents the difficulty of going trough and reaching all emotional stages... quite accurately. p.s.: i lost my father quite early in my live so i can tell.

JackAstral responds:

Sorry to hear about your father man. Glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

Thanks for playing :)

I thought that the gameplay was pretty simple and I didn't really play this game for the gameplay... it was mainly the story that caught my attention and was the only reason I played the game as far as I did... unfortunately the story itself was ruined for me in the reviews so I can't really give many points about that... Ultimately: Meh gameplay, Good(ish) story and the graphics were the BEST IN TEH WOURLD OMG... the graphics sucked to be honest although I sort of get the theme...

JackAstral responds:

lol fair enough. Thanks for trying it out anyway!