Reviews for "Dark"

It had a disturbing feeling throught each chapter. Ending ruined me, and I have to admit, I got chills. Good job man, keep it up! 4.5/5 because i got frustrated every time i died. I want to go on with the story, let me go, don't kill me! But it's good in some way, you get frustrated but think "Hey hey hey, i want to know what happened, you are not stoping me you stupid lazor!"
P.S. IM NOT A MONSTER

JackAstral responds:

Ahaha! Thanks for playing + reviewing.

A for effort. I found this to be frustrating as I would get to a point and fall or have no idea where to go next. Just not my kind of game but keep up the good work :)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! lol true it is pretty confusing- I'll work on that.

this was an intreguing game. I didn't expect that.. and I wonder what happened still. No one does that in that situation (trying not to make a spoiler). Anyways, sometimes the sprite falls into the tile and also the quote at the end is a little short. That's all I got to complain about.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! My physics are always pretty terrible- sorry for the bug! I'm working on a patch now.

Interesting concept! The mechanics need a little work, like being able to move with the platforms, and checkpoints not loading up retroactively - got to the last level, fell, and got booted up at a checkpoint near the beginning because I fell near it. So discouraging! But overall, an interesting and engaging piece!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm working on fixing up the bugs now!

You lost me not even 5 seconds into chapter 1. Moving platforms that don't move the character too? What is physics?

Physics /= limbo