Reviews for "C.U.R.E. (Concentrated Unmaking Robotic Entity)"

Wow! Great song IMO. I usually like a lot of trance songs so I always put a high rating. This is no different!
OK, the glitching part. Maybe some people don´t like it but I do like it. And the fact that I´m listening to this in an old 2008 computer where my audio usually glitches makes it funnier. I´m used to the glitches in trance songs so that wasn´t a problem.

Keep the work going!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks very much bro. By the way, I don't focus on what people think about that glitches. It's fine whether they said it's good or not.

I found the glitching to be pretty jokes cause I was experiencing lag this night and wouldn't have noticed it was part of the song if not for comments. Other than that yeah, it's a cool track.

Gotcha! But thanks for the review. :D

What did you do for the visualizer? It's cool and I wanna steal it. Lol. As for the track itself, it's pretty generic and flat IMO.

The glitching is definitely annoying, and doesn't really hold any musical merit. It feels like it's there for the sake of being there because of the theme of the track.

It might have been executed better if you televised it.. like a glitchy build up or something.

Owww. Was that glitch bothered you? That's too bad. :(
Your opinion is also what I want from your review so it doesn't matter if it's a fact or just your thought. Only things I can't accept are childish ranting review (something like "Your music is bad and you should feel bad." which make no sense at all) and spam. The rest are welcome here.
I originally made that glitch for stuttering video (Indeed. For the theme.) so it won't look like your web browser crashes if I replace it with something more musical. Try making any program that use audio not responding. :P
Btw, thanks so much, Keitomine. At least I found what some people don't like and won't make that mistake again. :)

Super amazing, I hit "Made my ears bleed a little" by mistake ;-;

Noisysundae responds:

Wow! It's very rare to see people brave enough to say they've done something wrong publicly. I really appreciate it. I guess you were going to see my profile, right? Wish there was editing our only vote though.
Kudos to you. d(- - )