Reviews for "C.U.R.E. (Concentrated Unmaking Robotic Entity)"

That visualizer is pretty rad, I've got to admit!
It's a shame that this track is a bit late, but who knows? Some time schedules on Newgrounds aren't that strict, and as the winners are not yet announced, you may be able to participate :D
Because this track is awesumm!

The beginning is actually the least good part in the song, imo, and let me tell you. The beginning is still pretty good! It evolves into so much more though. It's almost starting to sound a bit like the style of ParagonX9, so you can hear from that alone that it's brilliant. In my opinion, better than the track I submitted. Your mixing is on such another level than mine!

I love the effects you did at places like 0:48 etc. XD

Splendid job with this track!
Me likey a lot :3

Noisysundae responds:

Ahhh, I feel that the intro is a bit lame too but I left it because it will be worse than this if I change. XD
And the robot day, I didn't expect the first places. Having my sundae in the list is enough.
Everyone has different pros and cons. (You said that) I have better mixing. You have better composition and are able to make an improv while I can't since I'm simply just a computer user with a DAW (FL), not an actual musician. (Wait. Why this conversation is being sadder? I didn't mean to make it be like that. :/ ) ParagonX9? Yes, that one will be super legendary if he is still making his until now. :( (Or he got a new title?)

P.S. All hail the time manipulation VSTs for those stuttering effects! (Mine is Grossbeat in FL.)

- RRC -

I wasn't a fan of the intro (it looks sick with the visualizer though), but at 1:30 things got really damned interesting!

The glitchy parts were really hit or miss for me. Sometimes my brain is like "yeee I love it", but other times it's like "yo I think there's something wrong"

Aside from those two things, this song was incredible!

Noisysundae responds:

First, thank you again for the review. :)
Aha, that means my fake crowd cheer noise does its job well. XD
I used 3xosc for the base noise, full resonance band pass filter on mids (I used Fruity parametric EQ 2), and an uber reverb! It sounds good only in the background of other instruments for me though.
On the glitches, that "yo I think there's something wrong" vibe is what I expect from you when you play it on the visualizer. I intentionally freezed it.
<Your browser name> is not responding. :D

For a moment, I thought my player was freezing, which alarmed me until I realized that was part of the theme. It's not dramatic, so I couldn't dance to it, but it's a good effort. Nice job on the track. It reminds me of 2006 trance on NG. Thank you for the nostalgia. :)

Noisysundae responds:

I'm kinda old-fashioned so I made many old school things. :P
And thank you too. You even went to my profile to check my stuff. :D

Quite a few giggles were had about this track among the NGADM judges - we loved the music, of course, but the NG glitch in there just...
Genius stuff mate. I laugh every time.

I'll grab a few other flavours while I'm here. :)

Noisysundae responds:

It's okay since many around here said that I shouldn't add it. :P
I'll make sure the next year's audition will be more serious than this. You all judges are awesome for spending time and efforts in the contest and I'm glad you like it. :)

You have done a very good job, I love =)

I appreciate it. Thanks.