Reviews for "C.U.R.E. (Concentrated Unmaking Robotic Entity)"

You have done a very good job, I love =)

I appreciate it. Thanks.

Quite a few giggles were had about this track among the NGADM judges - we loved the music, of course, but the NG glitch in there just...
Genius stuff mate. I laugh every time.

I'll grab a few other flavours while I'm here. :)

Noisysundae responds:

It's okay since many around here said that I shouldn't add it. :P
I'll make sure the next year's audition will be more serious than this. You all judges are awesome for spending time and efforts in the contest and I'm glad you like it. :)

Wow! Great song IMO. I usually like a lot of trance songs so I always put a high rating. This is no different!
OK, the glitching part. Maybe some people don´t like it but I do like it. And the fact that I´m listening to this in an old 2008 computer where my audio usually glitches makes it funnier. I´m used to the glitches in trance songs so that wasn´t a problem.

Keep the work going!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks very much bro. By the way, I don't focus on what people think about that glitches. It's fine whether they said it's good or not.

I found the glitching to be pretty jokes cause I was experiencing lag this night and wouldn't have noticed it was part of the song if not for comments. Other than that yeah, it's a cool track.

Gotcha! But thanks for the review. :D

For a moment, I thought my player was freezing, which alarmed me until I realized that was part of the theme. It's not dramatic, so I couldn't dance to it, but it's a good effort. Nice job on the track. It reminds me of 2006 trance on NG. Thank you for the nostalgia. :)

Noisysundae responds:

I'm kinda old-fashioned so I made many old school things. :P
And thank you too. You even went to my profile to check my stuff. :D