Reviews for "Tainted Olive - Chapter 1"

This is a very entertaining and well thought out game. I love these types of adventure games and I am excited to play chapter 2 when it comes out and watching the story unravel.

This was a good story. Mora was a pain in the ass though

Good for a story. Kept my attention and I want to know more. Was very interesting. Why is it rated Mature? No real showing of violence, no bad language, no nudity.

Well, I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty bad at this game. There really wasn't much I could do. I still have to praise you for having some really good details. It's times like this I wish there was a medal for not skipping the cutscenes. Well, they're kind of automatic here. I think the atmosphere is quite good.

The best part is probably the music. It really does set up a nice medieval atmosphere. I don't see what the purpose of that stick is. Reminds me of the "South Park" episode. I don't really see what olive has to do with this.

BlackOlive responds:

Sorry, I can't help but presume that you got stuck on the first screen? Why don't you click on the map in the lower-right corner (after you pick up the paper from the wall) and go to where it leads you?

Woo! Awesome game!