Reviews for "Tainted Olive - Chapter 1"

I love the story line so far, I can't wait to play chapter two!

BlackOlive responds:

Well then, happy playing chapter 2 :)

Excellent and well made game, comic book style story telling in between, hand made characters is really refreshing. Of course storyline has right enough darkness and light mood, very realistic character even though it is a Fantasy tale. All in on very creative and clever and wants one to play the next part of series, going there now ;)

BlackOlive responds:

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away, the time will come when a person will be able to play all six chapters one after the other :)

I'm not a big fan of hand drawn graphics, but I enjoyed this game quite a lot. I'm definitely going to play chapter 2.

BlackOlive responds:

Thanks. Hope part 2 is interesting as part 1 was for you.

Good game :) Metals didn't work for me though.

BlackOlive responds:

I just tried it out and the medals are working for me. I think they'll apply once you go to the main menu or click on the map in the game.

One of the best point click games I am really impressive.