Reviews for "EMIT"

Loved the game! The concepts are simple but executed very well.

But I would also like to know where I can find the music used in the game. The Chip Music website just brings me to the front page. The final boss music was my favorite! c:

Stix responds:

you can find the song titles in the ending credits, or just search for the artist names on ChipMusic

:D this game is awesome

This game is amazing. The upgrades are great. The ending is beautiful and the music is the best! I loved the last boss. PLEASE make a 2nd one or add more to this one. PLEASE

Stix responds:

thanks! I do have ideas for a sequel.

short'n'sweet, like a side scroll-er should be, bravo gents, this would make killer app.

When I saw game's awards I said ' What a impossible game ' but when I started playing it , it was very awesome and easy!