Reviews for "EMIT"

Played the game on the laptop, without a mouse. Pretty fun and good graphics....Just a little too short.

Really stylish and simple to grasp. Love the weapon types and how accessible the gameplay is. The music reminds me of a mix of kirby and megaman as well as modern chiptune. A great job with a game I would have love to have a full scale version of!

Stix responds:

thank you!

Kawai!!

pretty stupid that you have to wait 5 minutes before playin

Good game!! Solid, simple, and very much fun!! :D

Man, everything was so fine, the concept, the art, the gameplay, everything.
The boss design is wonderful, it was definitely a work of an art. The first to the end was creative, the Tetris boss is one of the most original boss I ever seen so far.
And to be honest, the final boss caught me off guard, seriously did not expecting it! Awesome!

Too short for me though, and it will be better if we could have more upgrade, like add increase damage of each gun or something.

Overall, this game have really good concept and gameplay, it had great potential though something was bugging me, like "Rainbow Vessel" in the final stage, which had too much damage and it follow you for a while, it will be impossible to dodge it if the bullets filled the screen.

Keep up the good work, this is an awesome game :3