Reviews for "EMIT"

End of game. "Off to destroy more planets!"

I don't know if it is planned to be impossible to shoot while moving or is the laptop issue you mention in the description. If so, it needs an urgent update, not an external mouse.

Still a good game

It was pretty good. I at least got all the medals. I really didn't want to get the last 4 but decided to anyway.

I had some problems with how the guns upgrades went.. For one, the pink rocket launcher did so much single-target damage, if you can get through the small mobs and get to the bosses, they go down in record time; Not really the type of weapon you should see as 3rd highest tier. The next one that had homing missiles was way better than the scatter gun for a few reasons: While the scatter gun was nice when you picked it up, having it for the whole time was kind of a pain. It was the last upgrade, and my previous unlock was a homing missile launcher with a half second (if that) reload. I was really expecting something nice and then got the scatter gun which had a slow reload compared to the homing missile launcher. The damage was nice, but having that short of mags and that long of a reload, the DPS just wasn't there.

Pretty good game overall though, I enjoyed it for a little while but it got boring quick.

It was pretty fun, and the music was pretty great.

its pretty fun but i had a major issue on lag.one second I'm dodging bullets then another I'm standing there doing nothing then all of a sudden BOOM lots of movement i wanted to do like five seconds ago.