Reviews for "EMIT"

Woah this game is just freaking amazing!! :D

Good game, flashy, colorful and attractive. But it's too short. It should have been much longer, especially with this upgrade and experience system. Sometimes it lags devilishly, but it's just my own old iron. By the way, I do double this Rukes guy below. Online game would be rather funny. Cooperate more like. Carry on and improve yourself, Stixy, you are cool.

this game is AWESOME!

OMG!!! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No!!! IT's EMI^T!!! The 'I cant stop playing game '!!! SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a cool game. I've been playing it for years. But did anyone else notice the MARIO coin???