Reviews for "EMIT"

Woah this game is just freaking amazing!! :D

Loved the game! The concepts are simple but executed very well.

But I would also like to know where I can find the music used in the game. The Chip Music website just brings me to the front page. The final boss music was my favorite! c:

Stix responds:

you can find the song titles in the ending credits, or just search for the artist names on ChipMusic

This game is amazing. The upgrades are great. The ending is beautiful and the music is the best! I loved the last boss. PLEASE make a 2nd one or add more to this one. PLEASE

Stix responds:

thanks! I do have ideas for a sequel.

this game is AWESOME!

When I saw game's awards I said ' What a impossible game ' but when I started playing it , it was very awesome and easy!