Reviews for "EMIT"

For some reason I can not play after the loading screen I get a black screen. I will just give it 5 stars because I love run n gun games.

short'n'sweet, like a side scroll-er should be, bravo gents, this would make killer app.

Woo! 100% Complete! Amazing Game!!!! :D

This is a gem of a game. the gameplay is great mixing in rpg elements that keeps players engaged. the music is upbeat and catchy. the 8bit style graphics are good. This is well crafted game that ill be playing for hours on end.

WOW!!! I haven't played a more ADDICTIVE game in years!! Loved the retro music, into the gameplay and upgrades!! Hope there will be a emit 2!!!