Reviews for "EMIT"

Fun little run and gun, awesome 16 bit graphics and side scrolling gameplay. There's always balance issues with games like these especially regarding the weapons; where quite often they're truly devastating to some enemies and infuriatingly ineffective against others. Also the reload times and clip sizes don't match the fast pace and limitless fire power of the enemies.

The upgrades too suffer from this kind of thing, e.g double jump is only useful when certain floating power-ups are just out of reach otherwise you're still just a moving target that's slightly higher as it does almost nothing to help you dodge incoming fire.

All in all a cool game that will undoubtedly get better with updates.

WOW..I love all of this game...characters, weapons, gameplay and music!..very nice work, thanks...why don't you about a port to android? Would be very good to me

During level 3 when fighting the worm bosses, if you run to the right of the screen and fire back toward the left side, you can kill them with almost no damage, and you will glitch through the right side of the screen and be able to continue forward all the way to the boss while being almost untouchable. just though you ought to know.

Well....i don't like it. it's not bad, it's just so average. You need no skill, just hold down the button. The boss fights are just plain boring, and the fact that in every level you have to fight one boss twice isn't helping. The rocket launcher makes no sense and the restriction of the movement just makes dodging unessecary stupid. I give credit for the music and the tetris boss. Also why not playing with a laptop without mouse?? I played it this way, it worked fine.

Also: Undodgeable attacks are a bitch!!

A very solid game, has good gameplay, but is a bit too easy, these are some things I feel need to be changed: Laser ships. These are straight up bullshit that you CANNOT dodge. The final boss. Far too easy. And the movement. Why is there movement restriction on how far right you can go? It just feels tedious instead of a solid decision.