Reviews for "FlapBound"

I'm glad to say that you've certainly stayed true to the cult-classic RPG Earthbound. This game pays homage not only to the in-game art style but the overall feel of the game as well.

I really like Earthbound, but HATE flappybird. Tried this and actually played it more than once. Better than I thought it would be.

Except for the part where the game is super laggy, yeah it was decently fun...

This game is a great copy of Flappy Bird except for a few things...
One, the point accumulation is a bit slow. Two seconds per point is dreadful.
Two, I could not figure out how to turn off the sound/music (not that important, but it would have been nice).
Three, the three stages with the trippy backgrounds. I admit I did not play Earthbound so I do not know if they have some special meaning or sentimental value or whatever. Honestly, they are distracting and unnecessary. I would not even play those stages when I respawned in them.

However, this game is not without its strengths!
I am a pretty big fan of the whole Flappy Bird game and its clones and this is by far the best in its physics. Also, the art is spectacular. Keep it up! I mean, unless you stole it or something, but whatevs.

Anyway, some things I would like to see if you decide to update it are:
- Faster speed
- Toggle BGM/SFX
- Stage selection

Kcori responds:

You can disable the lovely music with the M key.

Got nice feel, but it's boring and of course, as a flappy bird copy, too hard. Also, for anyone reading this, use your mouse, not the space button.