Reviews for "FlapBound"

song name? gameboy-nostalgia.

Kcori responds:

Every song in this game is a remix I made of an EarthBound tune.

I see everything is remix too and there should be at least be a mute button and a hard mode. :D

Kcori responds:

The M key will mute the music.

I'm pulled in polar opposite ways about this one. On the one hand, it's based on the best SNES game ever made, and on the other hand, it's another copy of the worst game of 2014.

This isn't even just a Flappy Bird clone with Earthbound sprites slapped into it, evident with the pencil eraser. Someone who truly enjoyed Earthbound made this game. That much is clear.

Oh my god, I have to over look the Flappy Bird part and give this game 5 stars, simply because so much time was spent to make it like Earthbound.

This is amazing, never really liked flappybird, but always loved Earthbound! You are like the first person to really let me start playing something like flappy bird.

to be honest, this is one of the way better flappy bird clones. having earthbound in it just made it that more enjoyable!

but the decapitated flappy ness head may be a tiny bit too much on the creepy side.