Reviews for "FlapBound"

This game is a great copy of Flappy Bird except for a few things...
One, the point accumulation is a bit slow. Two seconds per point is dreadful.
Two, I could not figure out how to turn off the sound/music (not that important, but it would have been nice).
Three, the three stages with the trippy backgrounds. I admit I did not play Earthbound so I do not know if they have some special meaning or sentimental value or whatever. Honestly, they are distracting and unnecessary. I would not even play those stages when I respawned in them.

However, this game is not without its strengths!
I am a pretty big fan of the whole Flappy Bird game and its clones and this is by far the best in its physics. Also, the art is spectacular. Keep it up! I mean, unless you stole it or something, but whatevs.

Anyway, some things I would like to see if you decide to update it are:
- Faster speed
- Toggle BGM/SFX
- Stage selection

Kcori responds:

You can disable the lovely music with the M key.

I'm pulled in polar opposite ways about this one. On the one hand, it's based on the best SNES game ever made, and on the other hand, it's another copy of the worst game of 2014.

This isn't even just a Flappy Bird clone with Earthbound sprites slapped into it, evident with the pencil eraser. Someone who truly enjoyed Earthbound made this game. That much is clear.

Oh my god, I have to over look the Flappy Bird part and give this game 5 stars, simply because so much time was spent to make it like Earthbound.

I really enjoyed the game a lot. This is a very creative mash-up between Flappy Bird and Earthbound. The only issue I found was the recurring waves of lag which were really overwhelming at some points.
Music: awesome (great job with these remixes!)
Gameplay: good.
Difficulty: It was hard, but not as hard as the original due to the fact that the houses had slanted edges which made it easier to maneuver.
Overall I think 4/5 stars. Keep it up and good luck in the future!!

(regarding the lag issue: I played in Chrome (v.33) and Firefox (v.27) and experienced lag in both. A lot less in Firefox, In chrome I couldn't even play at 1tt without lag in every flap. I found 4 levels/maps And the laggiest was Tech, Followed by Peach. I'm using a Windows 7 Starter Laptop [dunno if this info helps at all])

Deserves a 0/5 stars for the extreme difficulty but... hey!This game is well developed and unique from all the other Flappy Bird "knockoffs".Great work!

I consider myself a fan of the Flappy Bird game despite its simplicity, still; I think that this game has some creativity in it and as a fan of Ness as a character, I have to say that this game is rather intriguing to play.