Reviews for "Defend your king"

Great potential! Like some others have said, the game felt a little slow. It needs a 2x button/option to speed up the combat and walking.

Didn't like the fact you had to buy upgrades after unlocking them with stars.

I had a pretty difficult time even on the easiest mode, maybe the option of being able to buy more units to defend your castle would help.

Visually looks good, but crashes Flash plugin halfway upon loading the first level. Have you tried testing across all major browsers? It gets right up to where you select your difficulty (I chose Epic) halfway through loading "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed." Reloaded the page to try again to see if it was a one-off type thing. Gets to the same spot crashes again in the same way.

komizart responds:

it is strange. Thank you, I will try to fix it

Game is great except slooooow.. add fast forward and ill give 5 stars

So playing with IE, I find that to selecet my units, or buttons, or anything, I have to click down and away from the unit I want to select. This made the game much harder to play that it should have been.

While it's an okay game, I feel like there's a lot of balancing issues that need to be worked out. Between what little I played and the past reviews I've glanced at, I can say that this is something I would enjoy...if there was a bit more work put into it.

Having only two guys to work with makes everything feel like such a chore. I don't know if you get more in later levels or lower difficulties, but even then it wouldn't matter. The task of having to have the guy manually walk downstairs to change his class is so time consuming that one or two extra guys wouldn't make much of a difference. Maybe if their walking speed wasn't so slow or they could change between classes on the fly then I could get down with this. Otherwise, the whole system just feels cumbersome and a chore to deal with.

Overall, there's potential for something good here, but in it's current form I can't find as much enjoyment as I'd like to from it. A good effort, though.