Reviews for "Idle Pro Gamer"

Cool

And here we are with another idle game simple yet fun and sometimes repetitive but still brings a certain entertainment value to the screen so nice effort there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not sure with this one it is what it is.

~X~

What a grind! Really took too long to get to the final level (the fabled Half-Life :D), but it was fun too. I like the choice of games in particular, since it seems almost more like a ranking than a random selection? With some great titles (and some exceptions) too. The upgrades however could've been a bit more balanced. I found it was easier to just wait, and upgrade the computer occasionally, than to evenly upgrade your skills to increase the money. If you do upgrade something, the money-making skill's a definite priority, and the XP levels quickly outrun the PC level needed to try new games that appear. Finally, though, I made it through the whole selection! Fun, but a bit too much grind IMO.

-cd-

MY HAND (its amazing)

Kinda boring but as i can have it in the background its a ok way to earn medals.

Pro tip. Dont play a game higher than your idle skill.

it's original but boring.