Reviews for "Oak Knows Best"

Great. The voice acting was awesome, and the Rattata bangin' a shoe was a nice touch haha. Definitely earned a fan :D

Thanks, man :)

I loved this! Voice acting was pwasn;t bad at all. Pretty good for a first time and better than I ever could do lol. Can't wait to see more of your videos.

Thanks!

lol. The idea has potential, but it feels like it's a bit wasted on a couple of ratatas and some bird scat. Was expecting a scene where some wild monster does something, but hoping it'd happen in animated form. Maybe some legendary Pokemon dives down and just swallows him whole, or a swarm of ratatas leap out the grass with a ra-ta-ta kind of sound, rapid fire ya know? and burrow bloody holes in his body. Something a bit more intense. Could've skipped some of that dialog and spent in on the final scene IMHO, but anyway, great idea; good work on dialog/expressions.

-cd-

Narwelch responds:

Fair enough. Those ideas are pretty good, but I probably wouldn't have been able to make them look good though to be honest. I still have a lot to learn about animation, so I just went with something a little more simple.

I like it, Forget the job at the cheese sandwhich factory and one day you'll find yourself a JOBBIE!

Does this happen after your last pokemon faints and you black out too?