Reviews for "Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!!"

Agradablñe funny game and interesenate Revenge much healthier than other meats, vegetables saw as I do not like making fun of the poor tomato (my passion fruit) that innocent to begin your anger. Steps were the first levels and the final boss in the end minutes. The music and graphics are comfortable but slow at the same time.

Thanc

Woo, probably your best game so far! :D And not just because I'm listed as Inspiration (wonder if you happened to stumble upon my old Tomatoo VS Caroot contest entry?), compared to previous ones the overall flow of gaming feels very polished and fast-paced, the levels aren't too hard, but if you want to get everything right it's a bit more challenging, and shooting the vegetables is a pretty rewarding task. I like how after the first boss you need to aim at a certain length too, it's a nice twist. At the second boss though (the hand) I fire a stream of bullets, the hand disappears and... that's it. I'm stuck on the level! :/ Bug?

A few suggestions: you could make the 'Next' text clickable as well as the icon, I clicked the text first so maybe other people do too. For the introduction, how about letting a user click past each cutscene rather than wait for the timer to run out? Especially useful if you've already played the game before and just want to get started. Anyway, nice work! Keep it going!

-cd-

Woooot

Either you were holding back on me before, or you added a lot in a short time! Like I told you before, I thought the game was fun and the concept was cool though I wish it was longer (although getting passed the levels isn't too tough, getting a good score is. Maybe you should add a medal for getting a perfect score on every level.) The music is also a nice touch compared to what you chose before. Great job dude and thanks for letting me help out.

DIWAKAR responds:

No actually I just had to make levels that was easy

its pretty good yeah, but in my opinion, the enemies could have been animated, maybe have them walking to increase difficulty in some parts of the game, this game is awesome, keep it up!

Thanx

some bugs n stuff. like, ALOT of them.
honestly didnt like it at all and the best thing was the music (and the game to, but more the music). fix it up.

Wooooooo