Reviews for "Shards of Fate"

Excellent dude! The animation was well done and reflects the work you put into it! If you ever do make a second one, you might want to consider polishing up the audio a bit as well.

Kofdizz responds:

Thank you so much! Yeah, I mixed it a bit lower than I would've liked, I'm def gunna keep that in mind if I end up doing the 2.0 version!

The sound effects reminded me of DBZ. lol Do you think it's a B-? C'mon! It's definitely an A!

Kofdizz responds:

Haha yeah, I used DBZ and FFXI sound effects mostly. And yeah, I think, because of time constraints, I wasn't able make the story as polished as I would like. Also had to cut an ENTIRE robot army fight scene (which would've been EPICCCCCCCC, but I wouldn't have finished it before the senior show). I also could clean up some of the animation and have more choreography.

There is some really great stuff here! If you worked on some stronger poses for your keyframes this would shine a whole lot brighter. It's really admirable to see you tackling some very difficult scenes.

Great work, I hope to see more from you in the future!

Thanks for the feedback!

Amibitious, PASSION DRIVEN, one of th piece I was most hype for as a fellow "fuck you I am doing a fight scene".

I like that you were bold enough to go for scenes/actions on the Z axis and moving them through space, I rarely did that in Eclipse Force, shit's HARD especially with how we design our characters. I know there are things you would improve on, tweak, and polish if you had time. That's the price to pay when we both are assholes and just say NUH UH IM DOING IT ANYWAY.

If you ever go back to a Del short (AND I HOPE YOU DO), suggestions that I would take (suggestion I need for myself too) are work on anatomy/poses, and letting us know who the bad guy is and why is is so badass (I KNOW I AM GUILTY OF THAT LAST ONE BIG TIMEEEEE). Also, you know when you have someone do like a big punch to the face or something? Instead of having that punch animation just end when it hits the face, show a few frames of that punch stretching the fuck out of whatever body part it's hitting, then a few frame that settle down in to a non-stretched version, makes it more impactful!

DEL FOR PRESIDENT

Kofdizz responds:

Thanks, bro! I appreciate it! Eclipse Force 2, please!

Please, just take my 5 stars. I, from behalf of the universe, thank you for your gift to the world.

Kofdizz responds:

Haha, thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!