Reviews for "Shards of Fate"

Amibitious, PASSION DRIVEN, one of th piece I was most hype for as a fellow "fuck you I am doing a fight scene".

I like that you were bold enough to go for scenes/actions on the Z axis and moving them through space, I rarely did that in Eclipse Force, shit's HARD especially with how we design our characters. I know there are things you would improve on, tweak, and polish if you had time. That's the price to pay when we both are assholes and just say NUH UH IM DOING IT ANYWAY.

If you ever go back to a Del short (AND I HOPE YOU DO), suggestions that I would take (suggestion I need for myself too) are work on anatomy/poses, and letting us know who the bad guy is and why is is so badass (I KNOW I AM GUILTY OF THAT LAST ONE BIG TIMEEEEE). Also, you know when you have someone do like a big punch to the face or something? Instead of having that punch animation just end when it hits the face, show a few frames of that punch stretching the fuck out of whatever body part it's hitting, then a few frame that settle down in to a non-stretched version, makes it more impactful!

DEL FOR PRESIDENT

Kofdizz responds:

Thanks, bro! I appreciate it! Eclipse Force 2, please!

Nice fighting animation. All the fighting moves were good and I like the DBZ feel to it too. Please, keep it up! :)

Thank you!

For a thesis film, you sure came a long way making it. Quite amazing work there. I'm looking forward to see 2.0 pretty soon. You got a lot of potential.

Kofdizz responds:

Thanks a lot, man, I appreciate it!

A solid 4, 80%, B. It could definitely be improved, but I can clearly see the thought, process, and effort that went into it. Personally though, I feel the anatomy of your characters is just slightly off at times, a few of the attacks you chose have been overused, facial expressions are good, camera angles could be more dynamic, there needed to be a couple more cheering guys scattered around to make the one guy feel justified for being put in, and the quality of your sound could be a little cleaner with more diverse sound effects. In short: a little refining in just a few areas. Keep on studying and improving your craft.

Kofdizz responds:

Agreed! Thank you for your feedback!

Wicked job mate. Graphics are looking good, short snippit of a story, and cool battle moves.

Kofdizz responds:

Thank you for watching, and your feedback!