Reviews for "Toilet Success 2"

Entertaining game to say the least. Beat the game on almost my first try on each level. Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but after level 24 after hitting the arrow to go to the next level, it just brought me to an empty screen with the background. There weren't any buttons to hit and I would have to refresh the page to do anything. Simple bug, but besides that, everything was great!

Well, this had one of the weirdest premises for a game I've ever heard of. I don't know why you'd want to help your enemies. I'm thinking that having them drink pee would probably hurt them. Maybe that was the point? I'm sorry, but it was just really hard to accept the notion of peeing at people to hydrate them. I guess I'm glad it wasn't yellow, even though it didn't make any sense.

The music was okay. I'm glad you acknowledge the fact that it is a weird game. It just isn't for me. I seem to represent the thoughts most people have. I guess it isn't terrible, just hard to get used to.

Not bad but nor is it any good. The controls are too dull, the amount of times I had to point my mouse off screen to get anywhere near the right angle was enough for me to get frustrated. Music was okay. Art was fun, but make the pee yellow if it's meant to be pee.

just for the record, pee is not water, and there was a lack of options, besides, i didn't knew how to get past level 5

O_O............

I suddenly want to pee in people's mouths.