Reviews for "GatherX"

Nice game, addictive always on the move, I like that there is something to do and you don't have to wait for anything, design is nice pleasing to look at, but 50,000 click achievement might be a bit too much.

Coolboyman responds:

Glad you liked it! The 50,000 click achievement was originally 1,000,000 clicks, no joke!

Great little game I spent all the evening clocking stuff. but some how I did not earn the medals in Newgrounds portal. I got the awards in game but medals is still locked ? any idea why could this happen ?

Coolboyman responds:

I'm creating an update this weekend that will give you the medals that you are missing, sorry about that.

4.5/5
Honestly, it would have been a complete 5/5 for me, if it hadn't deleted my whole save file. I'd was rather sad to see my hard work of a few hours had gone down the drain after getting back from work. Other than that, it was really fun to play. I have yet to beat it, but I'm going to try again.

Suggestions would be to perhaps create a whole new game, and add more things for you to do, and upgrades. I love the art by the way, its very beautiful, and the music is calming. I loved every bit. Except for my save being deleted.
Thankyou.

y u no made "sell all" button!!!

very funny !!