Reviews for "GatherX"

it's a good game, I really love it ...i just can suggest to change the tabEnabled property into the script..otherwise someone might use tabKey to go on the axe fish or pickaxe button and just hold enter key pressed until energy run out

Coolboyman responds:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I fixed it and I'm waiting for the new version to replace the old one.

Great game! A brilliant idea & making of, perfectly balanced when it comes to purchasing of subsequent upgrades; all options and medals work. I also like it because it is a partially idle game (a very unique idle game) that cannot be easily finished with an autoclicker, there is no short way here ;-)

This was a really cool game! Kept me occupied for quite a while. AS FOR SUGGESTIONS I would definitely add a proper ending and also some stats that tell you exactly how many fish and ore you're selling as opposed to your income of them.

4.5/5
Honestly, it would have been a complete 5/5 for me, if it hadn't deleted my whole save file. I'd was rather sad to see my hard work of a few hours had gone down the drain after getting back from work. Other than that, it was really fun to play. I have yet to beat it, but I'm going to try again.

Suggestions would be to perhaps create a whole new game, and add more things for you to do, and upgrades. I love the art by the way, its very beautiful, and the music is calming. I loved every bit. Except for my save being deleted.
Thankyou.

y u no made "sell all" button!!!