Reviews for "GatherX"

Great little game I spent all the evening clocking stuff. but some how I did not earn the medals in Newgrounds portal. I got the awards in game but medals is still locked ? any idea why could this happen ?

Coolboyman responds:

I'm creating an update this weekend that will give you the medals that you are missing, sorry about that.

Great game. My only complaint is that I click so quickly, the game can't keep up. Out of two hundred of my clicks on the beanstalk at the end game, only around 70 get registered on the click counter every time. It's annoying.

very funny !!

2 hours and 55 minutes

Great upgrade/clicker game but way to much on the clicking that both my pointer fingers hurt. but i do have on problem and i know this is mainly my fault but i just lost everything. i didn't know if the game saved if i clicked exit so i left it open all last night and i had 170 upgrades out of the 269 and the program shut down. im pretty pissed that i lost all that and now it seems that the 30,000 clicks were all for nothing. You should put a save button somewhere in the game to prevent such a mistake of happening.

Coolboyman responds:

It should autosave. If it didn't shoot me a PM.