Reviews for "GatherX"

enjoyable. simple and yet addictive.

Coolboyman responds:

Then the goal worked, haha!

it's a good game, I really love it ...i just can suggest to change the tabEnabled property into the script..otherwise someone might use tabKey to go on the axe fish or pickaxe button and just hold enter key pressed until energy run out

Coolboyman responds:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I fixed it and I'm waiting for the new version to replace the old one.

fuck it, i didn't want to sleep tonight anyway

Great game! A brilliant idea & making of, perfectly balanced when it comes to purchasing of subsequent upgrades; all options and medals work. I also like it because it is a partially idle game (a very unique idle game) that cannot be easily finished with an autoclicker, there is no short way here ;-)

One of the best idle/clicker games out there. Having a single objective, cutting the beanstalk, puts it above other games in the idle/clicker category. Most other games are just about going faster, making more money etc.. but this one's just fantastic!! 5/5