Reviews for "GatherX"

medals 10,11,15,17 and 18 did not work even thou i got the pop up. it would be nice if after all iten bought if you could sell your extra coins for clicks, 3 stars. pm me if medals are fixed

Coolboyman responds:

If you clear your cache (not cookies) and reload the page, go to the achievements menu, you'll get your achievements then.

While this game is very polished and has beautiful graphics, music, and achievements (always a plus for me personally), the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. If feels very unfinished due to that, even though at first glace one would assume the complete opposite. Now, I didn't get very far into the game so maybe things picked up, but it was not able to keep my interest for that long.

I didn't really understand why he would be mining, and why he would start with a pickaxe instead of an axe. It felt like an unnecessary element, especially when thinking of the story. Jack got the beans because he was selling his and his mother's only source of wealth; a cow who had stopped producing milk. During the story, Jack brings back a large sum of wealth, a hen that lays golden eggs, and a harp that plays itself. I don't see when or how Jack's son would get into mining. Maybe if there was some explanation to that somehow, something summing up the events between the end of Jack and the Beanstalk and the beginning of this game, explaining the situation. When did he get a son, what's the story behind that? Where is he and his mother now? I didn't finish the game so maybe there is some explanations to these questions later on, but I saw no room for story growth.

Overall you did a great job with the esthetics, and the achievements are rather nice, but the unfinished feel to the gameplay and story development still shows, and I wish the gameplay was equal to the graphics.

I liked playing this game, it is an interesting experience (if you have the patience), but there are two things in my opinion that are the major flaws, the "Like a Boss" achievement, because I finished the game with around 11,600 clicks by upgrading everything, so there is simply no reason to try to click 50,000 times. And the ending is just non-existant, it could be better if followed by an epilogue, just like it has an introduction. Apart from that, it is a good game and can be pretty addicting.

I beat your game. Auto clicker software FTW.

Overall nice looking, but gameplay leaves alot to be desired. It roped me in for 10 minutes, then I realize it was a clicky game. Just not worth my time. Also, don't mean to pick, but Jack the Luber? You might want to fix that.