Reviews for "GatherX"

This is an awesome game and I am actually spending way too much time on it :D
For the other players, if you play on a laptop, use the track pad ;)

woo. mad it in just over two and a half hours. ring finger is killing me. maybe make it so we can spend energy faster with less clicking?

This game is awesome! I love games like this, and I played this one for about an hour before I even realized it. My game saved, and I'll be back to continue playing when I have some more time.

Wow, I dont think I have clicked my mouse playing any game in my life. A brilliant upgrade mechanic that for some reason will not let you stop until you have clicked a billion times. The only gripe I have is the lack of an actual ending. The beanstalk doesnt fall and there is no ending story. Not that I played for the story but just a little effort creating an animation of that damned beanstalk crashing to the ground would have made the three hours I spent clicking worth it. Besides that a very solid and well made game. Nice job.

I played for 3 hours and 4 minutes. I unlocked everything. All medals all upgrades, everything. I didn't use an auto-clicker. After all of that, the damned beanstalk didn't even fall. No ending animation, no payoff, nothing. The DAMNED BEANSTALK still stands with a health bar of zero. All you get is "you Win, it took x amount of time for you to chop down the beanstalk." and a button that says continue playing. I can still mine, fish, and chop down the beanstalk but I have every upgrade and achievement, there is no point to this and damned sure no payoff. I should have gotten an awesome ending, but no.....just "you win" and the beanstalk doesn't even fall. I had fun playing, the journey was good, but the destination sucked. It's like taking the yellow brick road to Kansas instead of The Emerald City.