Reviews for "GatherX"

Very interesting and unique concept, the graphics look really realistic. It kind of reminds me of games like cookie clicker, were you have to click on something that will give you stuff that you can use to buy upgrades, to be able to get the stuff even quicker.

I spend days on this, not because it took me that much time to complete but, because I just want to keep playing it so much.

my finger its cram D: need sell all feature after 20 minute clicking my finger cant do it anymore :X

If your a true gamer you beat this whole thing in a day like me took me 4 hours and 25 minutes last achievment 50,000 clicks did not finish but my fingers are stong AF now lol (great Game)

good one

Well the game is addictive make sure you bring some time and patience i played it straight through couldnt sleep took 4hours and 20Minutes had 21,000 clicks so fuck the "Like a Boss" achievement. Overall a great game though very cookie clickeresque. I do believe the clicking achievements are just a bit over done 4.5 from me