Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

The first time I played this game it went pretty great, until I would up getting slaughtered by the Level-5 boss.

The second time I played, I wound up at the bottom of Level 1, with four Orbs left to break, and the random design of the level was such that I would need Super-Jump or Block Breaker, or at least Gliding, to be able to reach any of the other Orbs. The game is completely impossible to beat in this state.

NEVER EVER EVER design random levels in a way that lets this be possible. Tragic fail.

PestoForce responds:

Sorry, but it's impossible to get stuck at the bottom on the first 4 levels. I hard-coded a way back up for those. Sorry if you failed to explore enough to find your way back up!

I beat the first boss, and then some random thing exploded and I died. Thanks for nothing.

PestoForce responds:

Ha ha, ok...

Almost caught my attention. Too bad the acid traps are fucking bullshit. Why waste my time on a generic crawl clone?

I don't like it because I will usually get terrible items and have to start over, and then I will get great ones, then bad ones. Too much random