Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

Dang, I don't know what to say about this. I managed to lose at this at the boss battle, but then I had to start all over again! I know I had beaten the first level, whatever it was. Anyway, this game is just too freaking complicated. How can a dragon be killed like that? I just spent a half hour playing this and didn't get a single medal out of it!

Yeah, that's the kind of player I am. I appreciate the graphics and the music. It just isn't in any way rewarding. I like that labyrinth word. I think you're a dragon at least.

PestoForce responds:

If at first you don't succeed...

I'm loving playing this but I got stuck a few times because I end up bombing the bosses in order to win and leave craters so deep and jagged I can't exit them. That aside, super fun!

PestoForce responds:

Ha ha, yeah, watch out for that!

It`s easy to get trapped and have to start your game all over. Aside from that complaint this game was awesome! loved playing as a little demon creature in randomly generated metroidvania styled dungeons. The permanent powerups and boss fights were also nice touches as well :)

glad you enjoyed!

A really fun game! I've been playing this on and off for forever, and I still love it.

Good:
-Cute graphics
-Good movement
-The random powerups are fun, and each one feels unique and useful.
-Music is decent
-Mute button is available
-Loading screen messages are really fun

Needs Improvement:
-Sometimes my character just randomly switches from sending out bolts with her random attack to just a claw attack, even with full breath? This has gotten me killed against several bosses, and I have no idea if it's a glitch or the result of something I just haven't noticed.
-Honestly, the boss fights just don't do much for me. They're an obstacle to get through between random levels. They're really hard to hit without bombs or rockets, which you don't always get on a randomly generated level, and when combined with the aforementioned claw attack issue I find they become basically unbeatable.

THIS IS AMAZING GRAPHICS AND THE CONTROL THIS GOOD! AND ALSO THE MUSIC THIS AMAZING! 5/5 STARS!