Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

Ok, I love everything about this, the music...i could see as an orchestral piece as well, it's really great! I love everything really just my only complaint is the restart the WHOLE level when you die thing is a major turnoff...though it reminds me of the Nintendo hard days. Well done.

PestoForce responds:

It's kind of a staple of this genre of game (roguelike). It makes you have to proceed very carefully and increases the pressure the further you go.

Thanks for the review though, make sure to check out Genclops' user page and his SoundCloud!

I keep having so much fun, and then suddenly: acid. It doesn't matter that I've got max health, best armor, all upgrades, 11 strength. Nope, acid instant death, right where I couldn't see it.

I actually managed to kill a boss with acid, but I still hate it. Acid is OP.

PestoForce responds:

Acid represents the catastrophes of life. Tread carefully!

;-)

Very, very, very awesome roguelike platformer. Graphics are good and animations are surprisingly awesome. Music is good, though I'd wish there were more tracks. Many people complain about the random elements, but that's pretty much what a roguelike excels in.

It needs a bit of polish, of course, but this is a great game. Straigh to my favs. Well done!

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed!

Really fun game, If there were ever a big update to be worth money, I would buy. The music does get a bit boring after a while, since you're only hearing the dungeon theme and the boss theme.

Came to re-play this master piece but sadly it have a glitch, the game gets stuck in a single screen, the sprite can move but the 'camera' dosen't move :( Fix it please, i love this game.