Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

One of the best games I've played on Newgrounds. Also, I love how the darkness disappears from the towns even if you don't destroy the magic orbs (which power the darkness) to proceed to the boss :P major plot breaker there. Anyways, fun game. Tip: shoot rockets at the boss while gliding if you have the powerup. you can spam rockets and not be afraid of being hit by your own rockets.

The game is very cool... but... the acid is a mortal trap... seriousli :D.

I give this game 5 stars :D.

Almost caught my attention. Too bad the acid traps are fucking bullshit. Why waste my time on a generic crawl clone?

nice game but to make it hard i reccomend you to make more common the snow/ice levels

Wonderful game and an instant favorite. :) Not hard to learn, challenging at times, but overall, a fantastic concept. Kudos to a great job! :)