For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 17 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

Please just keeping making more games like this! Its amazing! The environment the music the flow and the graphics are just outsanding!!

Dayum, this game is great!

This game has:
-Sweet graphics!
-Smooth animation!
-Amazing music!
-An adorable main character!

Why is this not being sold for money!?

My only gripe with the game is that it's too easy from what I've played. For example, on the first level of a run, I got a jump boost, a double jump, a damage upgrade, and the Daft Punk helmet. Maybe if this is released on Steam or something it can have ramping difficulty with appropriate items? I dunno.

Despite that, whoever made this game did a real great job, and I wouldn't mind if this were just a demo of a game that I would have to pay for, because I would pay for it a thousand times over (okay, maybe not THAT much because I don't have enough money).

So, yeah. This game is epic.

It seems the randomization isn't completely random, but randomized from preset tilesets.

Doesn't matter though, it's a great platformer.

Also has a bit of 8-bit style programming feel, as the level numbers become symbols after 13.

Very fun and addicting to play. I find the art style very cute fun to look. Music is fun to listen to. Only problem I had about this game is that it was too easy. Most reasons why it was to easy are listed below.

#1: When I started to play I found many strong items like armor in the first level which made the game a walk in the park for me. I also found many upgrades that somewhat made me invincible

#2: I found way too much ammo for my grenades/missiles in early levels of the game.

#3:The enemies were far from dangerous. They posed no threat to me mostly due to fact that I had over powered items.

#4: The bosses were pretty easy if you had enough grenades or missiles with you the bosses were as week as the normal enemies.

Other than that the game was really fun to play. Keep up the good work

its fun but maybe a tad bit on the easy side. i dunno maybe i got lucky and just had really good stuff from the get go...