For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

The game itself is fine, but the disadvantage is that the levels are generated randomly and sometimes are impossible to complete.

PestoForce responds:

No level should be impossible...

THIS IS AN ADDICTING GAME.

Controls are decent, a platformer rogue-like is a smart idea, and its hard as shit.

I absolutely LOVE this game.

I like how this game is built. it's fun until you die, and then all that fun begins again. i feel like most game designers are used to games being a lot of work and giving players a whole bag of dicks to suck if they even want to dream of having fun beating it, because that's how it was for them when they played ridiculous games that you had to slave to in order to beat. and i say fuck that shit, i want to have fun playing a game while i climb that mountain. and if i have to start over because i was a dumbass that fell into a pit of acid and lost all my cool shit and have to start over, then fuck it, why not? i had fun doing it.

i like the daft punk helmet =]

This game reminds me a lot of the game SmartBall for the SNES, climb on walls, get power-ups out of objects.

visually appealing af

THIS IS AMAZING GRAPHICS AND THE CONTROL THIS GOOD! AND ALSO THE MUSIC THIS AMAZING! 5/5 STARS!