Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

Games like these are why I keep coming back to this site. Fluid controls, interesting gameplay, really remarkable game.

A little nitpick: It's annoying that you can still pick up helmets with a lower armor rating than the one you're currently wearing. I've more than once accidentally swapped my Daft Punk helmet with a terrible one, which can be detrimental to the current run.

Great game, though, thanks!

PestoForce responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, you have to be careful, I know it's easy to get in a groove of just grabbing whatever, but wouldn't it make sense that the treasures would drop stuff of variable usefulness?

Oh, wow. Cool game. I like that little red thing. Gameplay, bosses and
The only thing that grates is the absense of save/load system. Yeah, hardcore and all, but still. It takes a lot of time to ascend to 13th level, collecting all the trinkets and it's a pity that you have to abandon all this when free time's over.

PestoForce responds:

True. I see what you're sayin'

Just perfect. Like going back to my old C64 but with some new tricks. Thanks for the trip!

Our pleasure!

It`s easy to get trapped and have to start your game all over. Aside from that complaint this game was awesome! loved playing as a little demon creature in randomly generated metroidvania styled dungeons. The permanent powerups and boss fights were also nice touches as well :)

glad you enjoyed!

Awesome game!! I liked everything about it, the gameplay, art style, soundtrack and creativity. The roguelike elements add a lot of replay value with the power ups and random stage design, and it have a good dificulty level!
You guys did a great work!!

Sweet!