For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Labyrinth: SoS"

Simply excellent. Simple flaws. Namely, jumping into one block openings can be extremely aggravating. Particularly if you have super jump boots. I suggest making the player's collision box smaller than a full tile in the future.

PestoForce responds:

Tap jump instead of holding to do a mini-jump.

Kinda boring until you can fly. But there are too many treasure chests and boxes generated inside walls and impossible to reach.

PestoForce responds:

Not impossible... you just have to find the right POWERUP ;-)

Awesome game! Love the character design, level designs, the music is awesome, and the animations in between levels are very well done! Game play is simple enough and the power ups really make the game fun. I mean who doesn't like blowing stuff up? Only things that bothered me a tad was up (or space) not being jump and the action buttons not working for me on full screen. Nothing "game" changing though. Keep it up!

PestoForce responds:

Thanks for the great review!

I'm completely honest when I say this is probably my most favorite game I've played on Newgrounds in the 9+ years I've been active. Great job! Simply fun, cute graphics, great mechanics.

The only thing I will say is you might want to lower the probability of some of the items. By level 2, I was a double high jumpin', wall climbin', block breakin', cool-as-a-cucumber, daft punk-esque orb seekin' machine. It only took me till level 4 to snag some missiles and up my attack power to around 5 or so.

I know I'm missed listing a powerup or two, but I was bested by some acid on level 6. :( Insta-death is alright, but you might want to add the functionality to look down so the player knows they aren't about to jump straight into a vat o' bad.

But all in all, wonderful game you've made. :D 10/10. Would play again.

PestoForce responds:

Wow, that's a huge compliment!

So happy you enjoyed it!

You can look down if you hold the down button for a second or so (you can also look up).

Sry, the game is gorgeous, but maybe I am just sucking at it^^
It only makes fun if you have the block breaker, without I never stood a chance and I tried it a lot, but I never got rid of any of these bosses, maybe a karma thingy, or something... It's too hard for my taste and the factor luck plays unfortunately a major role here...

PestoForce responds:

Hit the boss in the jewel on his head.