Reviews for "Not a Normal Genie"

Nice. simple but funny, and without having too resort to crude humor. Also, life-time supply of fruit roll-ups and a talking penguin? That kid's got his priorities straight.

Very funny work nice animation, good , simple but fun and clean dialogue.
Got to love kids eh? Though this one doesn't have much imagination.

If I was in his place... yeah I'm getting a giant robot I can pilot; huge awesome robot I can fly around , giving me an awesome ride, AND a ticket out of that desert.... SCORE!

Then I would wish for a ring pop of infinite licking >.>.... cherry flavored... yum.

Its simple, your first wish is "I wish i could wish for more wishes", the second is your stuff wish, and then your third is more wishes.

I agree with the comment bellow - art style is well executed but somewhat generic to Cartoon Network's current crop of shows, but other than that - great job.

I'm only gonna say this once. Cool-Cool you can animate and all but this is pretty much the exact same as Cartoon Network's Clarance's designs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdLvd1p74yM
I want to be like this is good, but because this thing exists I can only give you but so much props man. Gonna check out your other stuff.