Reviews for "Not a Normal Genie"

Better genie? No, that is a retarded genie, in no sense of the word 'better'. The flash was fine until that came into it but after that, not so good anymore.

Good animation, good storyline (until the retarded genie came into it).

Very funny, I really like the writing in this. I especially liked the talking penguin gag for some reason. My only criticism is just that I'm not a fan of the jagged line work or the character anatomy but over all I really liked it.

Funny concept, but the voices sound too much like the guys from FilmCow. Would've given more stars if you didn't try to impersonate their voices.
Unless, of course, you are the guys from FilmCow. In which case I ask why don't you have FilmCow as your channel name?

You should make a sequel where he asks for wishes from the abnormal genie. Wish for a pony? Get an abnormal pony! Wish for another genie? Get an even more abnormal genie! The possibilities are endless.

I kinda liked the talking penguin.
Are we going to see more of him?