Reviews for "Not a Normal Genie"

haha vary cool

That was a classic BURNED YA wish for sure. Nice originality. That is hard to say since a lot of jokes are either rehashed or so esoteric at times.

I would have tossed in a fifth star sadly if this would have had a much more violent ending. Still, leaving a douche with a flipped out mutant genie who ate all his fruit roll ups and the talking penguin...

You did apply the Curse of Solomon nicely! So you squeaked in with a half star.

That was sure a gigantic fail.

This was funny and well animated. I decided to give this 5 stars. Had to make a minor deduction, obviously, due to the painful voice chosen for the man making the wishes. It sounds like the dog from those stupid cartoon network skits. I would like to urinate on him as he's flying into the sun. I would be willing to die from solar rays just to make sure that dog and the man voicing him understood the true level at which I hate that voice.

1st wish spaghetti 2nd wish that i could wish wishes 3rd i wish for more wishes!