Reviews for "Astroman"

Woahhh . Yeah this is epic! Great job on this one man, very well done :D

VERY well done guys! solid mechanics and the tutorials don't repeat themselves! I would honestly buy this if it was on a mobile platform. keep up the good work!

Really solid game. I like how much work was put into the whole thing. The kind of game isn't to my liking (I only opened it because it was billed as a platformer, and I don't think it qualifies), but the animation, voicework, and music are so good I gave it a few more levels than I would have otherwise.

secondstamp responds:

That's so kind of you. Thank you.

Really a great game! Adorable presentation, fun gameplay and outstanding voice acting! A masterpiece!

This game is amazing. For one thing the voice acting sounds really good,the graphics are good,and the gameplay is simply fun. Awesome game and everyone should play it.