Reviews for "Astroman"

So Gameplay.

nothing personnel, kid.

secondstamp responds:

Jonko

Very fun and likeable game! Enjoyed it much.
Only thing that gets to be a downer is the pace of the game. Tends to start to get a bit slow on the control....but that's no big deal...the theme of the game, the music, characters, and just overall goodness makes this a well done project. Great job !

Twas a fun game! The gradient style of graphics work well, nd collecting stars is a lot of fun. Simple idea; a great timewaster. Nice work!

-cd-

Not bad, but kinda slow and laggy. made the controls not as responsive- ended up sliding by the spaceship instead of depositing halve the time... Bonus for Metal Gear references