Reviews for "Eden Episode 2"

Very smooth. Good framerate. You've put a lot of effort into it.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Nice to see you got Front Paged even though you didn't get any award, you really deserved it.
I can't wait to see what happens next. I've actually been following you since Kaiblade, as I hope you take this series to at least a near end lol.
About the animation, it's nicely done, the story is intriguing and the personalities on the characters are deep. The only thing bugging me (as always coming from you), is how short each episode is, as it drives me crazy!
Looking good so far and your growth on animating is astonishing!
Keep up the good work, hoping to see more soon!

Take care

CartoonCoffee responds:

Wow, thanks for sticking around so long!

It's always shocking to hear someone mention Kaiblade. Eden in some ways in a spiritual successor to Kaiblade, so anyone who knows what that is hopefully might enjoy this series a bit.

Unfortunately I had to drop Kaiblade for a few reasons, and COTR was to practice some new animation styles, as well as to find a new art style. I would still like to give COTR a decent season finale at some point.

Eden is kind of the real deal, I still got a lot of practice to do, but there is no reason for me to not finish this one. I'm aiming to wrap up the series in full by the end of the year, so it might be a bit short. I may extended it if it seems to be an interest to people, but for now that's the plan.

Hahaha I hear that complaint a lot. I'm sorry if my episodes are a bit short, but that's how I keep myself from getting overwhelmed.

I try to improve at least a little bit each animation, I've already begun on episode 3. And I've got a neat bag of tricks I've learned recently to improve the quality, so I can't wait to share that with Newgrounds soon.

Thanks for the comment!

Wow, Smochi really shines in this episode. That was a lot to say in one breath lol. Based on the video description I have my theories about the direction you're trying to take this series in and if I'm right it could prove to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Yeah I'm glad I was able to get her a bigger part this time around, she really did a great job.

Hahaha, I hope you haven't figured it out so soon. I would like to keep the surprises rolling as long as possible. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the next episode.

this is VERY impressive.
...
oh that's SO UNFAIR!
She has no right to take him hostage!
if i were him, i'd say "NO! and i don't WANT to understand! Either tell me how to get out of here or let me go!"

Thank you!

Spite isn't the type to take no for an answer. More of her personality will be revealed soon.

Wow, this is pretty interesting.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks! More of this is coming soon.