Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

well, im another victim who got his save progress deleted. what a shame, this was a great game. but theres no way in hell im starting over. too much time was lost already so ill finish off by saying thank you Mr Cruz.

Thank you for this nice addicting fantasy game. I have enjoyed the music and the game design. The pet/summon system was also interesting. The mini-games are a welcome addition. The story line is quirky but enjoyable. It has been the most fun I've had from a free flash game in a long time.

1. The world map needs more time to be worked on. The clouds and its shadow as they move along is great and the detail for the water hitting the shore is good too. But you should make the towns/dungeons more defined/detailed to "pretty" up the world map with. As it stands now it just looks barren.

2. You need turn timers to let you know how long a buff will last. Take some ideas from great JRPGS to help enhance your overall battle system.

3. Another welcome addition would be more characters to choose from to form your party with extra side quests for each character.

I hope that this little jewel will be given a green light in the steam community. Also, start thinking about kick starter if you are looking to move up from free flash. Again, great job and good luck to you guys in your future endeavors.

Cool story. :)

I really like this game! I've only finished chapter one so far but it's very captivating and pleasant. My only beef with this game is that when you go into the next room where enemies spawn and defeat them - they don't stay dead. This is probably really fantastic for someone who wants to get the experience points but for someone just trying to get through the rooms, not as much.

the game overall is good, it just the snowbord game it such a nightmare, ugh cant even get a gold on that last one like omg, make it easy maybe, idk.