Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

I absolutely love this game. Great art, funny dialogues and references, WONDERFUL music and an enjoyable battle system.
The only reason I can't give 5 Stars is because of the unrefined sound/music transitions - they feel rather blunt and not as smooth as I'd like them to be.
Other than that: Magnificent work.

fantastic. the style of RPG is my favorite of all, the art and animation is alright, the characters are nice in voice acting, personality and looks. i think that one of the reasons i enjoyed it was that i felt that the between levels feel, as well as the cut scenes, were similar to the cut scenes and inbetween-level moments in another great RPG, Starwish, which i am very fond of.
i noticed a problem, however; i accepted the King Slime mission after defeating the Evil Cave (i tried to accomplish the mission beforehand, but wasn't strong enough yet), saved while still in town, then went to the map and selected the Small Forest, only to have the game white screen and become completely unresponsive except for the volume toggle. i recycled the page and tried to resume, but whatever i did it refused to load either the quicksave or the save that i had made in Smalltown. it just sat there and kept loading until i pressed the back button.
besides that, a fantastic game, and i wasn't too far into the game, so i just restarted with a new game.

This game is amazing! I haven't played the first game either, so I don't know how this compares to the previous one, but I love so much about this game! The diversity of skills, classes, and types of weapons and accessories are all major things that were great in this, as well as the battle system.

The music and voice acting in this game were also spectacular :)

There were also a couple things that could have been done a bit better but they don't really affect the game much. For example, you get so much gold, but there's rarely anything you need to buy unless you somehow need to buy dozens upon dozens of healing potions. The other thing is most battles seem to be way to easy once you get control spells like slow, sleep, and stun-inflicting skills; I think either they should have costed more MP, or have less chance of being successful (I found them quite useful, but they were pretty over-powered).

Overall this game is amazing though; I'm still playing it, and it's very addictive ^^
Great job!

P.S. Nice Fallout 3 reference in the tunnel entrance ;)
(Tunnel Snakes Rule!)

The game, experience and voice acting are great. However, you could've put some more time in to the monster design. But apart from that, this game is great. However, I noticed something. When Mari joined in the team, she had 400 SP. >400<. I spent it all and I finished the entire class! The Elementalist class. Was this supposed to happen or was it a very lucky glitch? Please respond, I would really like to know.

Oh my God it's the Crystarium from FFXIII for SP!!!!!!