Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

Still room for improvement-Minor things in the animation and character movement- but an awesome game none the less! great voice acting

This is a very well made game, better than some rpgs I've actually spent money on from xbox indie game section. Look forward to playing it all the way through when I have more time.

Easily one of if not the best RPG's on Newgrounds to date and it shows, all the basic game play elements are covered with a solid sound track and story to round it all off very well done my friend keep up the good work. The only real criticism I can this is the dialog is a bit childish for my taste but that's just my opinion and has little to no impact on the games overall greatness.

Lots of fun, straightforward enjoyment, elegant and clean, virtually bug free. A -MUST- play for RPG fans.

Deep game, clearly inspired by elements of traditional RPG's, with a rich and enjoyable job system that makes the game very fun with a high replay value. Crafting is perhaps a little oversimplified, but very valuable and worth learning. Side quests are also simple, but worthwhile. Fishing plays a small role in another fun diversion.

One element about this game which I love in particular is the ability to "front load" experience. If you're a fan of grinding, you can create a behemoth of a character pretty early in the game. Average players or more casual gamers can enjoy a fair graduation of skills and experience throughout the game.

The graphics are a bit soft, and the main character having a tail annoys me for reasons I can't clearly explain. Most importantly, this game is a ton of fun. Well done!

I was looking for a Final Fantasy-esque game on Newgrounds. It looks like I found exactly what I was looking for.