Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

this game....GLORIOUS!!!! Even better than a glory hole! man, the things people make these days... keep it up.

Loving this game! I have not played Crystal Tower 1 or if there is any, but part 2 is really cool! I love turn base games, and anime! so this is already coming out awesome, your voice actors, artist and musician did a great job! on making this game great! and the animation was pretty smooth. I love leveling systems and tree ability systems, I am a huge final fantasy/ dragon quest fan! so if i play this game i'll be on it for hours! my friend and i did a let's play for the game! we enjoyed it! the only down point for me is that saving system will only be on if the cache isnt deleted, and i do computer scans and cleaners everyday! so i am gonna miss all my progress! but i do recommend playing the game! 5/5 stars! keep up the awesome work!

5 stars... nothing more, nothing less !
been a while that i've played suck a good game, been at it for two days !

This game caught me all day! Hope you can make a third installment of this game. I love simple game such as this :) Hope you can do this better, though :D

This is one of my favorite flash games of all time. It combines great aspects of the best rpgs ever made to create this beautiful game. Thank you for making this.