Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

dat story

Fun game. Getting points seems really simple, and the MC reminds me of Natsu from Fairy Tail and Saito from Zero no Tsukaima.

Great game! But while in the tunnel next to dustown I saw a message that said something about a tunnel snake whats that all about. Please tell me

Brilliant game all round, the main quest is engaging, plenty of varied side games, challenge ramped up significantly following the Dargon King so I'll probably come back from time to time and have a go at those missions. Any negatives are minor (e.g. arranging skills across 4 pages is tiresome, I'd prefer a custom skill list that I can add to/remove skills from when they're superceded - a side effect of having so much choice!) this is one of the best-designed and best-executed games I've ever played and the scale of it is incredible. Big congratulations!

great game put you guys could have put a reign where u gain health and mana by walking around probably the worst problem in this game is having to but health potions or inn:p but overall the drawings were well done:)